Today, making money online is another alternative that people have adopted other than their regular jobs so that they can supplement their income and improve their lifestyle. This is something that has caught up as a popular trend. There are two ways you can make money online, one is by selling a product, and the other is by selling s service. Selling a course or a product means that you are selling a specific developed item while a service is the efforts that you put in once you have been contacted to perform a job.
The difference between selling a service and selling a course are discussed below:
SELLING A SERVICE
- When you are selling a service, you have to perform continuous work. It is not like that you work once and can enjoy benefits of reselling the service without effort.
- You do not have to waste time in performing the service until you have a client to work for.
- You have to define contracts for getting payments for your services. You cannot take an upfront payment for the service until you have fully performed it.
- You need to be on your toes throughout so that you can gain more new clients.
- You have the opportunity to work on different kinds of projects and gain wide ranged experience working with a variety of people.
- You have the chance to create an added demand by stating that you are out of space to book orders. • When you are creating a course you just need to create it once and you can, enjoy money from it for a very long time.
SELLING A PRODUCT
- You need to work to create a demand for your course, because if the demand does not exist you end up wasting a lot of time, efforts and money without any cause.
- When you are selling service you only have to worry about getting clients because you have not invested any money. But when you are selling a course you have already created the product hence you need to get clients to justify your money and efforts.
- The payment in case of your course, is usually done before hand and you can simple present your clients with the path to future course that can help and nourish the business of your online course selling.
- You can create a demand for your course by simply stating that the course has been full. This will create interest in people to register for the course.
Now it is up to you to opt for the service selling or course selling, both businesses require efforts and time, the pros and cons have been discussed. Both the ways of selling are profitable, and there are numerous platforms that offer to provide a place where you can establish your virtual shops and sell. They allow you to step up payment methods of your choice and you are good to go! Either way, you can become successful, a bit of time and effort is required!
— Anurag Gupta (@author_anurag) 15 de junio de 2017